Ready to Inspire?
Share your travels
Why contribute to this site
Childfree travelers are a unique “breed”. (See what I did there? 😉)
I started this site because I couldn’t find an open, online resource that was solely dedicated to childfree travel.
The vision for Childfree Vacations is to become a collective website about child-free travel with articles written by childfree people from all over the world, sharing their own experiences and travel tips.
This place is for you, by you!
Have you ever wanted to “blog” about your trips or share unique travel advice but don’t want to deal with the hassle of setting up and running an actual blog or the pressures of writing on a consistent basis?
Tired of having your travel advice get lost in yet another Facebook group comment or answering the same question over and over again?
Sharing your travels on Childfree Vacations allows you to inspire and help other childfree travelers without any of the overhead of running a travel blog.
What should you write about?
We’ve come up with some headline examples and article ideas to stir up your creativity. Below are just a few ideas. We’d love to see what you come up with!
Give a different spin to specific destination you’ve visited
- 3 secret waterfalls on dog-friendly hikes near Seattle
- How to visit the Arctic Circle
- Review of Fantasy Jamaica Resort
- Everything you need to know about scuba diving in Belize
- 5 surprising things to pack for a Thailand trip
- Things to do on a 3-day adults-only vacation to Iceland
- A childfree backpacker’s guide to Scandinavia
- 11 must-try coffee shops in Portland
A thorough review of a travel-related place or product
- Review of Fantasy Love all-inclusive resort in Jamaica
- THE best SLR camera for travel EVER
In-depth article about a cultural tradition or other global topic
- 5 unique ways Ireland celebrates Christmas
- What is Japanese New Year’s kagami mochi?
- The history of growing pineapples in Hawaii
Travel Tips & Advice
Tips or advice not related to a specific place
- How to survive a Disney cruise as a childfree traveler
- How to travel for 2 weeks with only a backpack
- 5 secrets to booking the cheapest international flights
- 7 easy ways to protect yourself from pickpockets
- 9 tips for your first solo adventure
- 8 things to pack for a road trip
- 5 ways to make the most of a spa retreat
A unique travel story about something that happened to you while traveling
- A tornado hit while I was in Cuba
- I won a lottery scratcher in Italy
- How I adopted a dog from Korea
Ready to inspire others to travel?
Want to get an opinion about your article idea before writing it or just bounce ideas off us? Send us an email:email@example.com